So excited to have a back-up story in Shutter #1, which is shipping tomorrow from Image comics! Shutter is Joe Keatinge’s new series, so it’s pretty much guaranteed to be amazing!
I originally wrote and drew this 4-page back-up story for Hell Yeah! but that book has had some delays so Joe was kind enough to run it in the first issue of his new series instead. He told me that I could do anything I wanted as long as it was self-contained so I cooked up a little humor story about giant monsters.
The coloring is by my great friend Catherine Peach, who is an amazing comics artist in addition to being a fantastic colorist.
- michaelmay reblogged this from robot6
- wadedraws likes this
- pizza-party likes this
- yeaboiiiii likes this
- the-ankle-rocker likes this
- leiladelduca reblogged this from joekeatinge
- adamenglebright likes this
- richardpriceknit likes this
- fyccb reblogged this from robot6
- andrewdeanmckay likes this
- robot6 reblogged this from joekeatinge
- doodledojo reblogged this from theprimal
- the-nerdy-daydreamer likes this
- doodledojo likes this
- plasticfarm likes this
- theprimal reblogged this from ohyesverynicecomics
- tuberqlosis likes this
- joekeatinge reblogged this from ohyesverynicecomics
- joeinfurnari likes this
- ohyesverynicecomics posted this